Built in 1806, Carver’s Warehouse is Manchester city centre’s oldest surviving warehouse and the only one built of stone. Its reincarnation as an office building was confirmed when it was opened on 22 May 2008 by Manchester City Council’s Sir Richard Leese.
Offering superb offices of real character behind a contemporary extension, the building is currently home to office tenants Marketing Manchester, Martin Stockley Associates and a Cafe/Deli operator. The sensitively restored, listed building comprises six floors of office accommodation all set within a magnificent piece of Manchester’s heritage.
Office suites available from 315sq ft/7000sq ft with car parking.