TCS was founded by Arnold Ziff in 1959 and floated on the London Stock Exchange in September 1960. Always a forward-thinking organisation, TCS quickly built a reputation for pushing the boundaries with landmark developments and strong growth through active management and design innovation.
With firm foundations in the north of England and Scotland, TCS is acknowledged as a pioneer of the mixed-use scheme. TCS is involved in a number of large-scale regeneration and new build developments.
TCS is committed to sustainable development, high environmental standards and active local community participation, with a property portfolio exceeding £300m and an annual income of over £22m.