Empire House

  • Category
    Previous Projects
  • Size
    Glasgow

Mixed use Glasgwegian site

Built in 1971, Empire House stands on the site of the historic Glasgow Empire Theatre, which was demolished in 1963, and consists of office and retail space

The property forms an island site comprised of nine retail units with four floors of offices above. At the time of sale (June 2017), occupiers of Empire House included Halifax Bank, Bella Italia, Starbucks and property information company CoStar.

The prominent mixed-use scheme in Sauchiehall Street, located close to Buchanan Galleries, generated more than £1m of rental income a year.

Empire House

127-135 W Nile Street
Glasgow
G1 2RX

T: 0113 222 1234
E: info@tcs-plc.co.uk

Back To Top
Town Centre Securities PLC (TOWN) 290.00 0.00 Last updated: 14 Dec 2017 at close