Join the team...
Job Title: Graduate Asset Manager/Surveyor
Reports to: Associate Director of Estates
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs PW)
Holidays: 26 days PA + Bank holidays
A graduate /newly qualified surveyor based in Leeds, responsible for supporting the Asset Management of the Merrion Estate, TCS largest single asset and the wider portfolio. The Merrion Estate is a true mixed use scheme and includes 3 office developments, a hotel and c.100 retail, commercial and leisure occupiers. The successful candidate will assist in day to day asset management and the drive to optimise asset value, gaining experience in Property Management, Landlord and Tenant, Leasing, Redevelopment and Refurbishment projects.
- Contribute to and support Asset strategy within the Leeds and wider portfolio.
- Day to day liaison with existing Tenants, helping to drive their business and improve turnover.
- Working with the TCS accounts team ensuring Tenant accounts are up to date.
- To contribute to the bi-annual valuation liaising with external valuers.
- Proactively manage key lease events such as lease expiries break dates and rent reviews.
- To minimise existing / future voids, liaising with Letting Agents, conducting due diligence on new tenants and support legal process to conclude transactions.
- To actively manage Landlord and Tenant issues.
- Ensure Tenancy Schedules and property management database is kept up to date.
- Contribute to the development of the service charge budgets.
- To deliver a profitable commercialisation and mall income strategy.
• Confident communicator, able to build effective relationships quickly.
• Enthusiastic and tenacious, able to focus on getting the job done to deliver the best outcome.
• Strategic thinker, able to see the wider context, think around issues and incorporate into business and asset plans.
• Entrepreneurial, able to spot opportunities and develop sound plans to capitalise on them.
• Great team player, able to work effectively with others to deliver excellent outcomes.
• A collaborator, understands the importance of the contribution of others to successful delivery and works hard to achieve the best outcome.
To express your interest please send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below by 28th January 2022