Join the team...
Job Title: Regional Facilities Manager
Reports to: Head of Operations
Hours: Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00 (40hrs PW)
Times may vary and involve weekend and OOH work
Salary: Dependant on experience
Holidays: 26 days PA +Bank holidays
Location: Based in Leeds city centre but responsible for properties in Manchester & London
Working under the direction of the Head of Operations, this role is to provide support to the Head of Operations for the management of the TCS properties in Leeds city centre (exc Merrion), plus the Manchester and London portfolio.
Primarily this person will be active across the portfolio delivering a high standard to all the properties and the statutory responsibilities of TCS. This is a physical role that will require a large degree of hands on working.
• Responsible for maintaining the sites H&S culture through proactive control of procedures.
• Enforcing a culture of respect towards Health and Safety and Fire regulations.
• Ensuring the strategy devised by the Head of Operations in relation to maintaining the sites Operational Procedures is complied with.
• Work with our outsourced colleagues to ensure standards across the portfolio are maintained.
• Deliver services in line with the business ethos, delivering innovative solutions to the client’s expectations
• Assist with overseeing cleaning and security operations.
• Supporting the operations team in delivering all services and compliance within the company standards.
• Support departmental objectives, budgets, policies & procedures and plan work schedules.
• Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of staff with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
• Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all areas of responsibility.
• Assist in maintaining good communication and work relationships and with external customers and suppliers.
• Complete maintenance reporting, ensuring jobs are checked before being signed as complete.
• Where required carry out viewings in a swift, professional manner.
• Assisting the management team in dealing with complaints.
• As our facilities Manager you will ensure on-going training to support the Management team in regard to aspects of HR, Training & Development.
• Carry out general administrative work including complete relevant paperwork and updating databases.
• Deputise in absence of the Head of Operations/Operations Manager.
• Dealing with stock including replenishing of stock in cleaning materials, first aid supplies while submitting relevant paperwork.
• Assist other departments wherever necessary.
• Ensure customer service levels always excel.
• To undertake any other duties the Head of Operations may deem appropriate.
• Be on call for any OOH calls
• Previous Facilities Management experience essential.
• Good understanding of property statutory compliance.
• Understanding of O&M’s
• Good computer skills including excel & word + any helpdesk systems knowledge preferred but not essential.
• A training plan will be put in place to develop this role, however individual must be prepared to increase responsibilities as they progress.
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Three months’ probation.
To express your interest please send a copy of your current CV to email@example.com by 31st January 2022