- Commercial, Retail
- 22, 072 sq ft
Manchester's oldest surviving warehouse
Carvers Warehouse occupies a convenient location, adjacent to Piccadilly Basin and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly station.
Built in 1806, Carver’s Warehouse is Manchester city centre’s oldest surviving warehouse and the only one built of stone.
In 2008, the building’s initial renovation was completed, with an additonal refurbishment programme completed in 2020 to provide new office accomodation (see below).
Offering superb offices of real character behind a contemporary extension. The building is currently home to various office tenants including Civic Engineers, The Harris Partnership, CTP Limited, Max Fordham, Renaissance and café/deli operator, North Star Piccadilly.
The sensitively restored, listed building comprises six floors of office accommodation all set within a magnificent piece of Manchester’s heritage.
We currently have availability on space at Carvers Warehouse ranging from over 550 sq. ft to circa. 2,200 sq.ft.
Prospectuses can be downloaded below. Alternatively please contact our agents.
Rupert Barron: 0161 956 4091/07500 840 978
Scott Meakin: 0161 956 4126/07891 810 251
Daniel Harris: 0161 237 9393/07973 761 848
Sarah Lovell: 0161 237 9393
Andrew Cowell: 0161 237 1717/07584 990 976
Andrew Crabtree: 0161 237 1717/07436 145 983